- 411
Well, I couldn't leave without saying good-bye, Gabrielle.
我不能不说再见就一走了之吧
- 412
Oh, that's so sweet. I'm really gonna miss you.
你真好 我会很想念你
- 413
I'm sure not half as much
你会更想念
- 414
as you're gonna miss your husband. Huh?
你的丈夫 啊?
- 415
Don't freak out. I'm going to Botswana.
别激动 我也要去博兹瓦那
- 416
What?! Sister Mary needs a companion.
什么? 玛丽修女需要个同伴
- 417
What happened to sister Greta?!
格蕾塔修女呢?
- 418
I was gonna go with sister Greta,
本来是和她一起去
- 419
but the region is so volatile,
但那个地区太动荡了
- 420
I decided I'd feel much safer with a male companion.
如果是男性同伴一起 我觉得安全得多
- 421
Carlos, you can't do this.
卡洛斯 你不能去
- 422
You can't just go to Africa.
不能去非洲
- 423
Honey, I'm only gonna be gone for two months.
亲爱的 我只去两个月
- 424
This journey is important for me.
这趟旅行对我很重要
- 425
I want to be one of god's soldiers.
我想成为上帝的使者
- 426
And you will be one, Carlos.
你会的 卡洛斯
- 427
After you see the devastation over there,
等看到那里的景象
- 428
you're never the same.
你会有新的认识
- 429
You see how selfish your old life is
会发现过去的生活是多么自私
- 430
and you just want to get rid of everything that reminds you of it.
你会想要彻底摆脱过去的生活