- 511
I have that right.
我有那权力
- 512
Um, ed, the lobby just called and your wife's on her way up
呃 艾德 前台说你的妻子来了
- 513
and she seems pretty angry.
而且很生气
- 514
Oh, man.
哦 天啊
- 515
Here. Hold mindy. Oh.
来 抱着明迪 哦
- 516
Let me handle this.
我来处理
- 517
Oh, I was planning to.
我是这么想的
- 518
I thought mindy had been kidnapped!
我还以为明迪被绑架了
- 519
I left a sticky note.
我留了条子
- 520
I wasn't looking for a sticky note, ed!
我可不是在找条子 艾德!
- 521
I was looking for my missing child!
我在找失踪的孩子!
- 522
She's my child, too, and she's staying here,
她也是我的孩子 而且她要呆在这里
- 523
just a few hours a day.
就每周几小时
- 524
You, give her to me.
你把她给我
- 525
No, I made a decision.
不 我已经决定了
- 526
Yeah? Okay, watch me make a decision.
是吗?看我怎么决定
- 527
I'm done with this marriage. I'm taking my baby
这段婚姻结束了 我要带着孩子
- 528
and I'm getting on a plane to Pittsburgh.
马上回匹兹堡
- 529
You wouldn't dare!
你不敢!
- 530
You think you miss mindy now,
你以为现在想明迪了?