- 551
All right, that's it. I'm calling the police.
好吧 够了 我要报警了
- 552
Oh, for god's sakes! Lynette's not going to hurt the baby!
看在上帝份上 勒奈特又不会伤害孩子!
- 553
No, and you're gonna get her back a whole lot faster
孩子马上还给你们
- 554
if you will just listen to me, okay?
如果你们听我说 好吗?
- 555
Listen, and you? All right, good.
你和你 听着 很好
- 556
So first of all, ed, stealing the baby was really stupid.
首先 艾德把孩子偷出来是很愚蠢的
- 557
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不客气
- 558
You need to find a better way to communicate with your wife.
你应该找更好的方式和妻子沟通
- 559
And, Fran, I know what the pressure of trying to be
弗兰 我知道做一个出色的母亲
- 560
a super parent does to your head.
有多大的压力
- 561
You can take a break andbe a great mom.
你可以既做好母亲又休息
- 562
Doesn't this little sweetheart deserve a well-rested mommy?
这可爱的小宝贝难道不该 有个心情舒畅的妈妈吗?
- 563
Well, I guess the pressure does get to me a little.
是啊 我是有点太紧张了
- 564
And it's okay to admit that.
没关系 你能意识到很好
- 565
This is communication. This is good.
这才是沟通 这很好
- 566
Why don't you guys go down to the lobby,
为什么你们不去大堂
- 567
talk it out over some coffee?
喝杯咖啡谈谈?
- 568
Uh, what about mindy?
那明迪怎么办?
- 569
We've got day care!
我们有托儿所
- 570
We've got day care ?
我们有托儿所