- 571
Hi. I called earlier from the spiritual outreach program?
嗨 我曾打来电话谈过那个音乐项目
- 572
Hi. Piano player, right?
嗨 钢琴家 对吗?
- 573
This is so generous of you.
你太好了
- 574
There it is. It's not exactly a concert grand.
这边走 并不是正式的钢琴
- 575
I should warn you, on the whole,
我该提醒你
- 576
our patients are generally unresponsive,
病人总体上都反应迟钝
- 577
so I hope you don't expect a lot of clapping.
所以可能没有多少掌声
- 578
Miss Delaney, I find when the spiritual rewards
德莱尼小姐 我想精神上的奖励就足够了
- 579
are this great, who needs applause?
不需要掌声
- 580
Excuse me.
失陪
- 581
Did Addison talk to you about me?
爱迪生和你提起过我吗?
- 582
Oh! I guess not.
哦 我想没有
- 583
He's a married man!
他是个结了婚的男人
- 584
What's wrong with you?! No, wait! Wait!
你有毛病吗? 不 等等
- 585
It's not what you think!
不是你想的那样
- 586
He hasn't touched me for three years
他三年没有碰我了
- 587
because of sluts like you!
因为像你这样的荡妇!
- 588
Carol, if you would just stop throwing things at me, I'll explain!
卡罗尔 如果你停止向我扔东西 我能解释
- 589
How... how can you explain?! You're screwing my husband!
你怎么解释? 你和我丈夫鬼混!
- 590
No, I'm not screwing him! He's my father!
不 我没有和他鬼混! 他是我父亲!