- 651
Well, you know I'm capable of almost anything.
是啊 你知道我现在什么都做得出
- 652
Hey, I thought you'd like to know
嘿 我想你应该要知道
- 653
Zach and I are moving away.
扎克和我就要搬走了
- 654
I want to give my son a shot at a normal life.
我要我的儿子过上正常的生活
- 655
I'm sure you'll agree it's for the best.
我想你也觉得这对大家都好
- 656
Now see, this is where you and I don't see eye-to-eye.
你想搬走是因为我们的过节
- 657
For Zach's sake, I'll keep quiet, for now,
为了扎克好 我可以什么都不说
- 658
but you're not taking him away.
但你不能把他带走
- 659
If I see a "for sale" sign in front of that house,
如果我看到你卖房子
- 660
I'llcall the police.
我也会报警
- 661
I'm capable of pretty much anything myself.
我也什么都不在乎
- 662
The doctor's going to give you a full work-up,
医生先要给你做皮试
- 663
then we'll start the inoculations.
然后在开始注射疫苗
- 664
Make sure you fill out everything
别漏填了
- 665
and the nurse will take you back. Thank you.
到时护士回来叫你 谢谢
- 666
Boy, sister Mary's done a number on you.
玛丽修女给你洗脑了
- 667
Right.
是啊
- 668
Yes, right.
是啊 是啊
- 669
She has you flying halfway across the world
他要你飞过半个地球
- 670
to help the poor, and there's perfectly good poor right here.
去帮助穷人 这里就有穷人需要帮助