- 691
Oh, don't write that down.
哦 别写下来
- 692
I wasn't being specific. He's allergic to fish eggs.
我不是很确定 他只是对鱼子过敏
- 693
Fish eggs?
鱼子?
- 694
Poor baby's gone his whole life without caviar.
他这辈子都不能吃鱼子酱
- 695
Now that's suffering.
真可惜
- 696
All right, doc, give me all you got.
好了 医生 打吧
- 697
It's so hot in this village.
村子里真热
- 698
Baby, that's the fever talking.
宝贝 你在说胡话
- 699
The doctor said you're having an allergic reaction,
医生说你只是过敏反应
- 700
but you're gonna be fine, okay?
但你会好起来的 好吗?
- 701
Hold me.
抱紧我
- 702
Ohh, honey. I'm so sorry.
亲爱的 我真抱歉
- 703
Ohh, maybe that stupid nun is right.
或许那蠢修女是对的
- 704
Maybe I am trying to stop you from becoming a better person.
也许是我阻止你变成好人
- 705
It's just that I love you the way you are...
只是因为我喜欢你现在的样子
- 706
Greedy, selfish and insensitive.
贪婪 自私 麻木
- 707
I'm just scared if you're not those things anymore,
如果你变了我会觉得很害怕
- 708
you're gonna wake up one day and realize I still am,
你会有一天醒来 发现我还是原来的样子
- 709
and then you won't want me.
然后你就不要我了
- 710
I want you. Just hold me.
我要你 抱紧我