- 201
Exactly. And since you're immune...
是啊 既然你免疫
- 202
Oh, you've gotta be kidding! I have to get back to work!
你在开玩笑!我得回去工作!
- 203
Just for a couple of days, until they're not contagious.
就几天 直到不会传染
- 204
It is not the ebola virus. It's chicken pox.
这不是埃博拉病毒 是水痘!
- 205
You are being a baby. Yes, I am.
别像个孩子那样 好吧
- 206
Okay.
好吧
- 207
And if you think I'm being a baby now,
如果你认为我现在像个孩子
- 208
do I need to remind you of what I'm like when I'm sick?
我的提醒你等我真的病了会变成什么样子
- 209
Remember that time I had strep throat?
记得我得喉炎的那次吗?
- 210
We wound up in marriage counseling.
我们去了婚姻问题咨询服务
- 211
I'll call the office.
我给办公室打电话
- 212
Thanks, honey.
谢谢 亲爱的
- 213
Uh, Mrs. Solis, I gotta talk to you.
索利斯夫人 我得和你谈谈
- 214
Ralph, if this is about Luis
拉尔夫 如果又是路易斯
- 215
overwatering the hydrangeas again,
给花浇多了水
- 216
I told you, no one likes a tattletale.
我跟你说过 我讨厌打小报告的人
- 217
My wife left me.
我妻子离开了我
- 218
Oh, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
- 219
I didn't know you and bonita were having problems.
我不知道你和博妮塔间有问题
- 220
We weren't. Uh, it was all of a sudden.
我们一直很好