- 241
I mean, most of the time, you have to squint at the screen
大多数时候 你得斜着眼看屏幕半边
- 242
to see anything really good.
才能看到美女
- 243
And not here, no, sir, that's good.
但那里没有男人 那很好
- 244
Well, um, thank you, Ralph,
谢谢你 拉尔夫
- 245
for bringing this to my attention.
让我看到这个
- 246
Uh, Mrs. Solis, I was wondering...
索利斯夫人 我在想
- 247
Would you sign that for me?
你能在那个上为我签名吗?
- 248
Oh, okay.
好吧
- 249
Where have you been?
你去哪里了?
- 250
Why didn't you come to see me?
为什么不来看我?
- 251
I came every sunday.
我每周日都来
- 252
You were just too out of it to know I was here.
只是你大多数时候都昏迷不知道我在
- 253
I think you're lying.
你在说谎
- 254
But then again, these days,
不过说起来 这些天
- 255
I think everyone's been lying to me.
人人都在对我撒谎
- 256
The thing is, you're here now.
重要的是你终于来了
- 257
So tell me what I wanna know.
把我想知道的告诉我
- 258
Did you find the man who killed my daughter?
找到杀我女儿的人了?
- 259
It was a guy named Todd forrest...
是一个叫托德.福斯特的家伙
- 260
This lowlife drug dealer.
那个毒贩