- 501
Try not to move.
请不要动
- 502
Good morning, Luis, Ralph.
早上好 路易斯 拉尔夫
- 503
Good morning, Mrs. Solis.
早上好 索利斯夫人
- 504
Good morning, honey.
亲爱的早上好
- 505
Hey, you're talking to me again.
终于又跟我说话了
- 506
Well, I thought about what you said...
我想过你说的话
- 507
About the pictures... And you're right.
关于那些照片 你是对的
- 508
It was my mistake and I have to live with it.
都是我的错 我得背着它生活
- 509
What the hell are you doing?!
你到底在干什么?
- 510
I'm living with it!
背着它生活!
- 511
Hey, turn around and keep gardening!
嘿 转过头继续干活
- 512
Aw, you're so mean.
你真凶啊
- 513
Put your clothes on right now.
马上穿上衣服
- 514
Why? You either care if men leer at me or not.
为什么?你在乎别的男人看我吗
- 515
And you made it clear that you don't. So what's the point?
你说得很清楚你不在乎
- 516
Gabrielle, I am not beating this guy up for you!
加布丽尔 我不会为你打那个男人
- 517
Then you better think of another way to get my pictures back.
那你最好想出别的办法弄回照片
- 518
Because if you don't, people on Wisteria Lane
如果你不弄回来 柴藤郡的人
- 519
are gonna be seeing a lot more of me!
会看到更多
- 520
Ralph, Luis, feast your eyes!
拉尔夫 尽情看吧