- 521
the most embarrassing part of that video
其实最羞愧的是
- 522
is how poorly it was shot.
这部片子拍得那么糟糕
- 523
The production values are ca-ca.
完全粗制滥造
- 524
Well, from a lay perspective, it looked very professional.
从构图上看已经很专业了
- 525
What you saw was an example of my earlier work.
你们看到的是早期的作品
- 526
Since then I've become much more adept at... production.
从那以后 我花了很多时间 研究
- 527
Ah.
呵
- 528
You know, editing and lighting.
剪辑和灯光
- 529
Leonard has always dreamed of directing movies.
雷纳德总是梦想能导演电影
- 530
Ironic, isn't it?
很讽刺不是吗?
- 531
I finally get my wish,
我完成了心愿
- 532
and no one ever gets to see my work.
可是没人能看我的作品
- 533
That is a damn shame.
真可惜
- 534
Norma, what do you think? Should we show them the room?
诺玛 你怎么想? 给他们看那个房间吗?
- 535
Let's show 'em the room. Huh?
给他们看看那个房间好吗?
- 536
Check out this baby. 3-chip high-def,
看看这个 三层分色高清
- 537
1280x720 lines of resolution, bounced lighting,
1280×700的分辨率 反射光
- 538
and dark sheets so you don't get a kick off the pillows.
柔和的光线和黑床单 这样你就不会把枕头踢掉
- 539
Took me a while to learn that little trick, huh?
花了一点时间学那个技巧
- 540
These walls are completely soundproof.
墙壁是完全隔音的