- 561
Oh, and this is Stan grazi, who does my mom's taxes.
这是斯坦.格拉兹 他帮我妈妈报税
- 562
She's a knockout, George.
她太美了 乔治
- 563
Guess I owe you an apology.
我想我欠你一个道歉
- 564
Since I was single all these years,
我单身的这些年
- 565
Stan kept telling my mom I was gay.
斯坦不停对我妈妈说我是个同性恋
- 566
I'm still gonna need some proof.
我还需要证据
- 567
But I guess I'll be getting that
但我想我会明白的
- 568
in about nine months, hey, Bree?
大约九个月后 是吧 布里?
- 569
What happens in nine months? That's just Stan's little joke
什么九个月? 是斯坦的小笑话
- 570
about when we're gonna start our own family.
关于我们多久建立自己的家庭
- 571
Now just so you know, Stan,
不 我和布里
- 572
it's gonna be a while before we even think about kids.
还需要一段时间才会考虑孩子
- 573
I want Bree all to myself for a while.
我想我们先过一段二人世界
- 574
Well, don't wanna wait too long.
但我不想等太久
- 575
After 40, the eggs don't get any fresher.
过了四十岁卵子的活力会下降
- 576
Am I right, Bree?
是吗 布里?
- 577
If you'll excuse me, I, uh, I have to go.
抱歉 我失陪一下
- 578
Bree, Bree, where are you going?
布里! 布里 你去哪里?
- 579
I am taking my champagne and my aging eggs,
带着我的香槟和老化的卵子
- 580
and I'm going home. What's wrong?
回家 出什么事了?