- 581
George, I'm starting to think
乔治 我开始觉得
- 582
that we made a mistake rushing into this engagement.
这么草率订婚是错误的
- 583
What? And I'm not the only one who thinks that.
什么? 不是只要我这么想
- 584
Other people have said the same thing. What others? Andrew?
别人也这么说 谁?安德鲁?
- 585
No. Dr. Goldfine, my therapist.
不 顾范医生 我的心理医生
- 586
Your therapist? He doesn't know me.
你的心理医生?他又不了解我
- 587
Well, he knows me, and certainly better than you do.
他了解我 显然比你更了解
- 588
How can you say that?
你怎么能那么说?
- 589
Well, for starters, he knows the last thing
至少他知道
- 590
I'd ever want to do is have more children.
我不愿意再生孩子
- 591
Really? Well, I didn't know.
真的? 我不知道这个
- 592
But you should know that.
但你应该知道
- 593
That's the kind of thing that people who are engaged
这样的事订婚的人
- 594
are supposed to know about each other.
应该会知道
- 595
Well, it doesn't matter. I don't need children.
那没关系 没孩子也不要紧
- 596
It's not just that, George.
不仅如此 乔治
- 597
Dr. Goldfine has other concerns about us being together,
顾范医生还说了别的
- 598
and I'm starting to think he's right.
我开始觉得他是对的
- 599
Look...
看
- 600
I'll agree with Dr. Goldfine on one thing.
我同意顾范医生的意见