- 601
We should slow things down.
我们应该慢慢来
- 602
Really?
真的?
- 603
Yes. Just because two people are engaged
是的 两个人订婚了
- 604
doesn't mean they have to get married anytime soon.
并不代表他们要马上结婚
- 605
I'll talk to Dr. Goldfine about it tomorrow.
明天我再找顾范医生谈谈
- 606
Take whatever time you need.
随你便吧
- 607
How many times am I gonna have to ask you to fix this step?
我跟你说了多少次把楼梯修好?
- 608
Matthew, are you going to answer me?
马修? 你没回答我
- 609
Did you leave the door open?
你没关门吗?
- 610
How'd you do?
有线索吗?
- 611
Not good.
没
- 612
People are gonna start coming home from work soon.
人们很快就要下班回家了
- 613
Okay. We can't panic. Caleb is scared.
好吧 我们不能惊慌 卡博一定害怕
- 614
He doesn't know the area, so he's got to be close by.
他不认识这里 所以他一定在附近
- 615
Which yards haven't you checked yet?
哪些人家的院子你还没有查过?
- 616
Bree, I desperately need your help.
布里!我需要你的帮助
- 617
Oh, dear. What's wrong?
亲爱的 出什么事了?
- 618
How do you get your hydrangeas to look so stunning?
你的花怎么能那么灿烂?
- 619
I'm systematically slaughtering my own garden.
我的只会慢慢死去
- 620
Do you really want to know my secret?
真的想知道我的秘密?