- 581
Is that him?
是他吗?
- 582
Yes.
是的
- 583
Are you saying that all this time
你是说我的父亲
- 584
my father has been alive, and just
一直都还活着
- 585
right across town running the supply and feed store?
就在镇那头开了一家饲料店
- 586
Susan...
苏珊
- 587
I can't believe this!
不敢相信
- 588
You're not... you're not still... Still seeing him, are you?
你不是还在见他吧?
- 589
Is something wrong?
有什么不对吗?
- 590
You've been so quiet all evening.
今晚你特别沉默
- 591
No, no, I'm just tired, that's all.
不 只是有点累
- 592
Care to dance? It might pep you up.
想跳舞吗?也许能让你打起精神
- 593
I don't think so. But thank you, though.
不想 但还是谢谢你
- 594
Bree, where is your ring?
布里 戒指呢?
- 595
Oh, um, the... The stone is loose.
哦 宝石松了
- 596
So I'm gonna take it to the jewelers.
我要送到珠宝店去修
- 597
But don't worry, it's safe.
别担心 它很安全
- 598
This isn't about Leila, is it?
是因为莱拉是不是?
- 599
No. No. It's like I told you,
不 就像我说的
- 600
the stone could just pop off at any second.
宝石随时可能掉下来