- 681
What am I supposed to think? You lie about protecting me
那我能怎么想?你谎称是来保护我
- 682
and then you lock me in that heap without door handles
然后把我锁进一辆不能开门的车里
- 683
so I can't get out.
我出不来
- 684
Carlos sent me to help you with your grief.
卡洛斯要我来帮你处理悲伤
- 685
You're kidding, right?
你在开玩笑 是吧?
- 686
No.
不
- 687
Look, I know a little somethin' about loss.
听着 我知道怎么对付这种打击
- 688
It can take you to some real dark places,
他会让你的生活陷入黑暗
- 689
especially if you don't face it head-on,
如果不昂首面对你就过不下去
- 690
like 17 years in a 6x10 prison cell.
像在6×10的牢房里呆17年
- 691
Dark.
黑暗
- 692
What's this for?
这是干嘛的?
- 693
The balloon represents the spirit of the life lost.
气球代表你遭遇的打击
- 694
By lettin' it go,
释放它
- 695
you're acknowledging the pain you feel
你就能正视你的痛苦
- 696
and releasin' it at the same time.
同时让痛苦远去
- 697
Okay, that's ridiculous.
这很荒唐
- 698
Besides, I don't feel what you think I'm feeling.
而且 我没有感觉到你说的感受
- 699
Then it should be real easy.
那样就更简单了
- 700
Fine, if I do this, will you go?
好吧 如果我这么做了你会走吗