- 141
What happened?
怎么回事?
- 142
Well, there's this church group
你知道教堂
- 143
that helps out catholic prisoners. Mm-hmm.
有帮助天主教犯人的团体
- 144
And they really, really stepped up for me.
他们帮了很大的忙
- 145
Well, what did they do?
怎么帮?
- 146
They lobbied the parole board and it worked.
他们去假释官那里游说 而且成功了
- 147
I guess I owe the pope a thank-you note.
我欠教皇一封感谢信
- 148
Mnh-mnh. Less talking, more stripping.
别说了 脱衣服
- 149
Ahh!
啊
- 150
Prudy's feed store.
鲁迪饲料店
- 151
Apparently, he owns the place.
显然他是店主
- 152
How are you gonna do it? What do you mean?
打算怎么办?
- 153
I mean, how are you gonna tell him you're his daughter?
我是说你怎么告诉她你是他女儿
- 154
Oh, I'm not.
我没打算
- 155
Julie, the man abandoned me before I was born.
朱莉 我出生前他就遗弃了我
- 156
I don't have a desire to have a relationship with him.
我不想和他有什么关系
- 157
Okay, then I'm really confused why we're here spying on him.
那我很奇怪我们在这里做什么
- 158
Well, I just wanna see what he's like
看看他是什么样子
- 159
and satisfy my curiosity and get it out of my system.
满足自己的好奇 也好不用老挂在心上
- 160
Well, here you go.
给你