- 341
if a private detective couldn't fool me,
既然私人侦探骗不过我
- 342
well, you're not gonna either.
你也不能
- 343
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
- 344
I just came in to get a little... A cute little thing like you
我只是来找工作 像你这样的可爱女孩
- 345
struts in here, flirts with an old codger like me...
走进这里 和我这样的老头调情
- 346
How dumb do you think I am?
你认为我有多笨?
- 347
Hey, look at you. Pretty hair. You got a sexy walk.
看看你 漂亮的头发 走路性感
- 348
You got a tight little ass...
还有可爱的屁股
- 349
Oh, I'm your daughter.
我是你女儿
- 350
What?
什么?
- 351
Back in the '60s,
在六十年代
- 352
you had a brief... Relationship
你和一个女人有短暂的关系
- 353
with a young girl, Sophia bremmer.
一个年轻的女孩 索非亚.布拉曼
- 354
She got pregnant and had a baby,
她怀孕生下了孩子
- 355
and that baby was me,
那个孩子就是我
- 356
which makes you my father.
所以你是我父亲
- 357
Hi.
嗨
- 358
Mr. Prudy, I'm sorry.
很抱歉鲁迪先生
- 359
I didn't want to spring it on you like this.
我不想这样突然出现
- 360
Where are you going?
你去哪里