- 521
but our mission does a ton of Evangelical work
但我们教会在很多监狱
- 522
with several prisons.
做忏悔工作
- 523
Oh, I get it.
我明白了
- 524
Sort of like, today's convict is tomorrow's convert.
今天的罪恶是明天的皈依
- 525
Something like that, but mostly I do charity work.
有点像那样但我做的更多的是慈善募款工作
- 526
Are you two involved in any charities?
你们有捐助过什么吗?
- 527
Currently? No.
显然 没有
- 528
But we should be. I mean, let's face it, Gaby.
但我们应该那么做 让我们面对现实加布丽尔
- 529
Buying more stuff isn't gonna make our lives any better.
买东西并不能让我们更幸福
- 530
Exactly.
是啊
- 531
Money can't buy happiness.
钱买不到幸福
- 532
Well, sure it can. That's just a lie
当然可以买到
- 533
we tell poor people to keep 'em from rioting. Gaby!
这只是骗穷人的鬼话 让他们不暴动 加布丽尔
- 534
It's a joke. Lighten up.
只是说笑的 轻松点
- 535
Can you believe this?
你能相信吗
- 536
I'm married to a woman so selfish,
我娶的女人那么自私
- 537
she makes fun of the entire concept of charity.
她拿整个慈善的观念 来开玩笑
- 538
You are a hypocrite.
你是个伪君子
- 539
The money you spent to buy your sports car
你买跑车的钱够为每个
- 540
could buy a mud hut for every peasant in Ecuador.
厄瓜多尔的农民造一座泥棚屋