- 701
Ever since I got out of prison,
自从出狱以来
- 702
I've been trying to lead a better life.
我试图过更好的生活
- 703
And for the first time, I can honestly say
这辈子第一次我能说
- 704
that I'm a good catholic, and I don't want to ruin that.
我是个天主教徒 我不想毁了这些
- 705
So do this today and go to an extra long mass tomorrow.
今天干完明天去做个长忏悔
- 706
It doesn't work that way.
那样不行
- 707
Okay, look, I'm really trying
好吧 听着
- 708
to understand your moral dilemma here, I am.
我真的试图去理解你道德上的矛盾
- 709
But if you don't get my pictures back,
但如果你不把我照片弄回来
- 710
I'm gonna be humiliated.
我就会被羞辱
- 711
You think our gardener
你以为只有我们的园丁
- 712
is the only local perv surfing the web?
会上这些网站?
- 713
I'm sorry, Gabrielle.
抱歉 加布丽尔
- 714
You used to go crazy
你以前会发疯的
- 715
when men would so much as look at me the wrong way...
当别的男人异样地看着我
- 716
And that's when I had clothes on.
而且是穿着衣服
- 717
I'm trying to be better than that now.
我试着变好
- 718
Or maybe you just don't love me as much as you used to.
也许只是你不再那么爱我了
- 719
Why can't you just let me be a good person?
为什么你就不能让我做个好人?
- 720
You know, if you really loved me,
如果你真的爱我