- 61
The world is filled with unlikely friendships,
世界上充满了看似不可能的友情
- 62
odd pairings, that to the casual observer,
别人看来不般配的组合
- 63
make absolutely no sense at all.
看似毫无意义
- 64
But if we look closer,
但如果仔细观察
- 65
we can see why these alliances form.
我们就会发现这种组合的原因
- 66
After all, a shared purpose
毕竟 共同的目的
- 67
can give even mortal enemies common ground.
可以让死对头成为盟友
- 68
Bree? We have a question for you.
布里 我们有个问题
- 69
Oh! What is it?
哦 是什么?
- 70
Well, we were just wondering...
我们在想
- 71
Actually, we were curious about, um...
我们很好奇
- 72
What the hell's going on with you and Betty applewhite? Yeah, that.
你和贝蒂.艾波怀特是怎么回事? 就是这个问题
- 73
Excuse me?
我不明白
- 74
Well, from the day that dead body showed up,
那具尸体出现的时候
- 75
nobody was yelling, "oh, the applewhites are involved!"
你最先说艾波怀特家与此有关
- 76
Louder than you. And the next thing we know,
然后 你居然
- 77
you're having Betty over for poker. What gives?
请贝蒂参加牌局 怎么回事?
- 78
She makes it sound like we're angry, and we're not angry. I'm a little angry.
她说起来好像我们很生气 其实没有 我是有点生气
- 79
Can we talk about this later? I-I have ice cream in here.
我们能晚点讨论吗?我手里拿着冰淇淋
- 80
Bree, could this flip-flop have something to do with the fact
布里 这种转变是不是