- 102
Hey, none of that in here.
嘿 别这样亲我
- 103
Come on. Maybe if we remind ed that I'm shacking up
如果他们知道我和经理同居
- 104
with the senior v.P., he'll stop killing all my pitches.
他们就不会否定我的提案了
- 105
You've only been here a week.
你才来一个礼拜
- 106
Why don't you give yourself a break? Honey, you know the ad game.
为什么不慢慢来? 亲爱的 你知道艾德的作风
- 107
I've only got a certain amount of time to make my Mark before he kicks me to the curb.
我必须在他嘲笑我把我踢到一边前抓紧时间
- 108
Look, I'm just asking you... Jump in every once in a while,
看 我只是要你 偶尔介入一下
- 109
throw me some rope, you know, when Ed's on the warpath. I can't protect you.
拉我一把 当艾德有意见的时候 我没法保护你
- 110
You're gonna have to find a way to click with ed yourself.
你得自己想办法搞定艾德
- 111
And then the pig... he rubs his stomach and he goes...
然后那只猪摸着肚子 发出这样的声音 说
- 112
"Farm fresh bacon will make a piggy out of you, too."
新鲜的农场熏肉?让你欲罢不能
- 113
So...
那么
- 114
The pig actually eats the bacon?
猪吃了熏肉?
- 115
Uh-huh, yeah. I don't see the client doing a happy dance
恩 是啊 我不觉得客户会喜欢
- 116
over the whole cannibalism theme.
同类互食的想法
- 117
Well, Tom, why don't you pitch him the other idea
汤姆 你为什么不说一下昨天晚上的那个想法?
- 118
you came up with last night? You know, the one where
那个人们喜欢这种熏肉甚至不想告诉别人?
- 119
people love bacon so much they wanna keep it a secret?
就像一个熏肉爱好者的秘密组织?
- 120
What, like a secret underground society of bacon eaters?
就像我大学里的兄弟会