- 261
You like that?
喜欢吗?
- 262
Yeah, that's nice.
很好吃
- 263
Do you know what they do to people in China
你知道在中国他们
- 264
who speak out against the government? Hmm?
怎么对待对政府有意见的人吗?
- 265
They put them in forced labor camps.
把他们送进劳改所
- 266
Isn't that awful?
太可恶了
- 267
Mm-hmm.
恩
- 268
You know what I mean? It's such a repressive regime.
知道我的意思吗?那是一个集权的政府
- 269
We forget how good we have it.
我们都忘了自己的政府有多好
- 270
Yes, we do.
我们没忘
- 271
Don't you think xiao-Mei would like it better here in america?
你觉得萧梅会喜欢呆在美国吗?
- 272
I mean, where she could learn about freedom and democracy and stuff?
她在这里可以得到自由和民主
- 273
Does this have anything to do with you making xiao-Mei do housework?
你说这和让萧梅做家务有关吗?
- 274
What? I came downstairs this morning and found her waxing the floor.
什么? 早上我下楼看到她在给地板打蜡
- 275
She told me you asked her to put on two coats.
她告诉我你让她缝衣服
- 276
Well, first of all, that was her idea.
首先 是她提出来的
- 277
Second of all, I can't have this conversation until you've tasted her crab puffs. Oh...
其次 在你尝过她做的泡芙前 我不会和你提这件事
- 278
Hmm. Mmm.
哈
- 279
She just got done being a slave.
她刚被解救出来
- 280
I mean, she wants to go back to China...
她想回中国