- 740
Oh.
啊
- 741
That's great.
太好了
- 742
I really appreciate this, Scott.
我很感激 斯科特
- 743
Hey, no problem.
嘿 没问题
- 744
To tell you the truth, Gabrielle's pages
实话告诉你加布丽尔的页面
- 745
weren't exactly raking in the big bucks for me.
没给我赚到多少钱
- 746
I find that hard to believe.
我不相信
- 747
I'm not saying Gabrielle's not a pretty girl. Of course she is.
我不是说加布丽尔不漂亮 她当然漂亮
- 748
But, uh, she ain't exactly Internet pretty, you know?
但 她不是网上的那种类型 明白吗?
- 749
What does that mean?
什么意思?
- 750
The web's about fantasy, not fashion.
网络是梦幻的 不是时尚
- 751
I mean, guys surfing for porn,
男人为色情上网
- 752
they don't care how the clothes are hanging off the body.
他们不在乎衣服是怎么穿的
- 753
They just wanna see the goods.
他们想看到好货色
- 754
So, uh, if little miss nasty ain't rocking some curves...
如果女人没什么线条
- 755
My wife has a perfect figure.
我妻子身材很好
- 756
Don't get me wrong.
别理解错我的意思
- 757
Our little Gaby knows how to, uh... work a runway,
我们的小加布知道怎么 走台步
- 758
but, uh, when it comes to cyber lovin'?
但 说到网络情色
- 759
No real man's gonna waste tissue on that.
男人不会想看她
- 760
There you go. That's all of 'em.
给你 都在这里了