- 421
um, 'cause I've got this wandering spleen and...
因为我的脾腺错位
- 422
That sounds funny,
听上去很搞笑
- 423
"spleen wandering," but...
脾腺错位
- 424
Actually, it's not funny 'cause it can bang into things...
实际上一点都不搞笑 因为很危险
- 425
So I need health insurance, so I'm getting married tomorrow.
所以我需要医疗保险 我明天就结婚了
- 426
And you probably think I'm crazy, right?
你觉得我疯了是吧?
- 427
Well... can it wait?
不能等等吗?
- 428
Um, the surgery?
手术?
- 429
No. It can't wait.
不 不能等
- 430
I guess it's really not that crazy.
我想并不疯狂
- 431
How you doin', ma'am?
你好吗?
- 432
Susan, can you just give me a minute?
苏姗 能失陪一下吗?
- 433
Oh, yeah. No, I'm sorry.
当然 抱歉
- 434
I... that was really... it.
没什么事了
- 435
What do you want?
你想干什么?
- 436
It's not what iwant, Delfino.
不是我想干什么 德尔非诺
- 437
It's what Noah Taylor wants.
是诺亚.泰勒想
- 438
Where's his grandkid?
他的外孙在哪里?
- 439
You know, let's skip the part
我们就跳过
- 440
where you don't know anything about anything.
你什么都不知道那部份吧