- 501
Do you have a problem?
你有什么事?
- 502
You said she was sick.
你说她生病了
- 503
Sheis. She has a wandering spleen.
她是病了 她的脾脏错位了
- 504
It sounds nothing like cancer. It doesn't even sound real.
那听起来可不是癌症 甚至都不严重
- 505
Well, it is. I-I could die. You look fine to me, honey.
很严重 我可能丧命 你看上去很好 亲爱的
- 506
Don'tdo this.
别这样
- 507
I have asked you six times
我求了你六次
- 508
to fly with me to Holland to get married,
和我飞回荷兰去结婚
- 509
and you always have some lame excuse.
但你总是有借口
- 510
But the second some chick with a silly disease comes along,
但这个得了搞笑疾病的女人一出现
- 511
well, you drop everything and head for a chapel.
你就要和她去结婚
- 512
Oh, no, it's a serious illness.
哦 不 是很严重的毛病
- 513
See, it just sounds silly 'cause of the word "spleen."
因为"脾脏"这个词才显得搞笑
- 514
What do you want from me? I want you to worry about my feelings
你要我怎么样? 我要你体谅我的感情
- 515
half as much as you worry about your mother's!
至少有一半像体谅你妈妈的
- 516
What is it gonna take to make you happy?
什么能让你高兴?
- 517
Not go through with the wedding? Is that what you're asking?
不要结婚? 你就要这个?
- 518
Oh, oh! No, no, stop right there.
不不不 停下
- 519
Okay, I would love to see you two crazy kids get hitched
我比谁都希望看到你们
- 520
in Holland more than anyone, with the tulips and the clogs,
在荷兰结婚 有郁金香穿着木鞋