- 601
I'm ready to hear those farm fresh concepts.
我要听农场鲜肉的新点子
- 602
Conference room in five...
5号会议室
- 603
Toilet boy!
厕所男孩!
- 604
You are so not allowed to complain to me.
你不用向我解释
- 605
I know. You were right, okay? So now I'm known throughout
我知道 你是对的 好吧 现在我在广告界里
- 606
the advertising world as "toilet boy."
有了厕所男孩的绰号
- 607
Tell him you're done with the games.
告诉他你玩够了
- 608
You don't wanna play anymore.
你不想再玩了
- 609
No, no, no, I can't. I can't. If I back down now,
不不不 我不能 如果现在退缩
- 610
he'll see it as a sign of weakness.
他会觉得我在示弱
- 611
Look, this is the way that guys do business. But...
这是男人的方式 但是
- 612
So you called it. He made me his bitch. Come on.
你说对了 他在耍我 来吧
- 613
Here you go. Oh.
给你
- 614
You know, ed, I've been thinking.
艾德 我在想
- 615
We've had a lot of fun and games around here lately,
最近我们有很多游戏大家也很开心
- 616
but maybe it's time
但现在也许
- 617
to set a slightly more professional tone in the office.
应该让办公室里多点专业精神了
- 618
Oh, I get it.
我懂了
- 619
Somebody went running to mommy, didn't he? Huh?
有人跑去找妈妈了 是吧?
- 620
What? Tom loses a few bets,
什么? 汤姆输了几个赌