- 621
so he tries to get his wife to make me back off?
所以让你来说情?
- 622
Oh, this issoalpha tau.
太差劲了
- 623
I am gonna make him pay.
我会让他付出代价
- 624
No. No, you're not gonna make him pay.
不不 你不能那样
- 625
You are gonna stop thisnow.
现在就得停下
- 626
This is my company.
这是我的公司
- 627
If people wanna work here, they play by my rules.
如果人们想在这里干活 就得按我的规则
- 628
Ed! What?
艾德! 怎么?
- 629
I'm calling you out.
我有话说
- 630
Huh? Yes, you're right.
你说得对
- 631
This is your company, so I'll play by your rules.
你的公司 按你的规则办事
- 632
What do I have to do to get you to stop this frat boy crap?
我做什么才能让你停下兄弟会的那套?
- 633
Shave my eyebrows? Come to work naked?
剔眉毛?不穿衣服来工作?
- 634
Name your stakes.
你说就是了
- 635
I don't have time for this. Aw, what's wrong, ed?
我没时间 怎么了艾德?
- 636
You afraid a phi kapp's gonna get beaten by a girl?
怕被女生击败?
- 637
Come on, big man...
来啊 大男人
- 638
It's just a little bet.
不过一个小赌
- 639
As you know, I think that making the workplace fun
你们知道 我觉得让办公室里多些乐趣
- 640
is good for morale.
有助于提高效率