- 601
I have a charity event this weekend,
周末有个慈善晚会
- 602
and I have to find a cocktail dress
在商店关门前
- 603
before the store closes.
得买件正装
- 604
But everything was just yummy.
这里的东西真好吃
- 605
Looks good on your ass.
很好看
- 606
Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢
- 607
Uh, hey, Mrs. Van De Kamp.
嘿 范-德-坎普夫人
- 608
What do you think you're doing? You're supposed to be grounded.
你在这里干什么?应该呆在家里
- 609
I'm, uh, buying a belt.
我来买皮带
- 610
With what? You don't have any money.
怎么买?你又没钱
- 611
You took that out of my purse. Give that back.
居然拿我的信用卡 还给我
- 612
We are going home. Wait till I tell the judge about
回家去 我会告诉法官
- 613
you stealing my credit cards and sneaking off.
你溜出家还拿我的信用卡
- 614
It's gonna do wonders for your little emancipation case.
对你的计划将是个不小的惊喜
- 615
I don't think you're gonna let this get to the court.
你不会想在法庭上说这件事
- 616
Oh, and why is that?
为什么?
- 617
Because then I'd be forced to testify about my childhood.
因为那样我不得不想起我的童年
- 618
So? You had one of the loveliest childhoods I've ever known.
怎么?你拥有一个我所知最幸福的童年
- 619
You sure about that?
你肯定?
- 620
'Cause I'm starting to remember some abuse.
因为我记得一些东西