- 701
I know. If that's not bad enough,
我知道 更糟的是
- 702
now I'm gonna get fat again.
我又要开始发胖了
- 703
Huh? Breast-feeding was the only thing
母乳喂养
- 704
that kept the weight off.
能减轻体重
- 705
Every mealtime was like doing 30 minutes of cardio.
每次喂食就像做30分钟的运动
- 706
Now I'm gonna have to join a gym!
现在我得去健身房了
- 707
Wow, that is...
哇 这事
- 708
Really a bummer.
真糟糕
- 709
It is.
是啊
- 710
It really is.
糟糕
- 711
Hey, uh, Julie let me in.
嘿 朱莉让我进来的
- 712
I can see that.
我知道
- 713
So, what, did you run out of strangers to beat up
路上没有陌生人让你打
- 714
on the street, and you're going house to house now?
你开始来房子里找了?
- 715
I feel really awful about what happened.
对发生的事我很抱歉
- 716
If you don't wanna be my boyfriend, fine.
如果你不想做我的男朋友 好的
- 717
Don't beat up the only guy who wants to volunteer for the job.
别把想做的人打走
- 718
Look, I know I overreacted.
我知道我反应过度了
- 719
But come on, the way he was yelling at you?
但他对你说话的方式
- 720
I deserved it, believe me. After what I did...
我活该 在那件事之后