- 101
Look, we spent a lot of money on that.
看 我们为那个花了很多钱
- 102
The least you can do is open it
你至少可以打开它
- 103
so we can bask in your happy expression.
让我们看看你开心的样子
- 104
Is there a problem here?
这里有什么问题吗?
- 105
No, we're just talking. It's... everything's fine.
没有 我们只是在聊天 一切都很好
- 106
Carlos solis. This is my wife, Gabrielle.
我是卡洛斯.索利斯 这是我太太加布丽尔
- 107
We're friends of Libby's.
我们是利比的朋友
- 108
Oh, hey, I'm frank, Libby's boyfriend.
嘿 我是利比的男友
- 109
Huh. Libby, you didn't tell us you had a boyfriend.
利比 你没告诉过我们你有个男朋友
- 110
Didn't I? I thought I had.
我没吗? 我以为我说过
- 111
What's that, a present for our baby?
那是什么 送给我们孩子的礼物?
- 112
I'm sorry, did you just say "our" baby?
等等 你刚才是不是说"我们的"孩子?
- 113
Yeah. It's our first.
对 这是我们的第一个孩子
- 114
Hey!
嘿
- 115
What's for lunch?
午饭吃什么?
- 116
Omelettes. You want me to make you one?
煎蛋卷 要我给你来一份吗?
- 117
No, thank you. I'll just pick at yours.
不 谢谢 我吃你的就行了
- 118
I didn't know you still had a key, dad.
我不知道你还有钥匙 爸爸
- 119
Of course I do.
我当然有
- 120
I have to watch out for my two favorite ladies.
我得小心照看我最心爱的两位女士