- 121
Try the cheese. That's the best part. Mmm.
尝尝奶酪 这是最好吃的
- 122
You mean, two of your three favorite ladies.
你是指 你最爱的三个女人中的其中两个
- 123
You know, when you add in Edie.
你知道 你还和伊迪在一起
- 124
Right! Of course.
对 当然
- 125
And speaking of Edie, I have some big news.
说到伊迪 我有个大消息
- 126
I finally did it. I popped the question.
我终于说了 我求婚了
- 127
Oh! Congratulations, dad!
噢 祝贺你 爸爸
- 128
Yeah... congratulations.
对... 祝贺你
- 129
Um, what happened to waiting six months?
恩 那么接下来的六个月会怎么样?
- 130
Edie and I aren't getting married tomorrow.
伊迪和我可不是明天就结婚
- 131
It takes months to plan a classy wedding, you know?
一场盛大的婚礼需要准备几个月
- 132
Remember ours, hmm? You had to have it outdoors, huh?
还记得我们的吗? 你要在户外举行?
- 133
Ugh. It poured.
噢 那天下着倾盆大雨
- 134
I could have murdered that weatherman.
我想要杀了那个天气预报员
- 135
We were all crammed under this little gazebo thingy.
我们全部都在这么小的 露台沿下面猛吃东西
- 136
It was hysterical.
都歇斯底里了
- 137
I thought the whole wedding day was ruined.
我觉得整场婚礼都被毁了
- 138
I loved it! It felt spontaneous.
我很喜欢 那让人情不自禁
- 139
All our friends gathered close around us, hmm?
所有的朋友都围绕着我们
- 140
Remember?
记得吗?