- 241
And I sure as hell can't be part of it.
而且我绝对不会参与其中
- 242
Oh, Mr. Beale, come on.
噢 贝尔先生 别这样
- 243
No, no, hear me out.
不 不 听我说
- 244
If you are determined to go down this dark road,
如果你一意孤行
- 245
and unbeknownst to me steal this...
在我不知道的情况下拿走...
- 246
Paternal rights waiver that's sitting on my desk,
我桌子上的这份父亲弃权申明书
- 247
and have this frank guy sign both sides and date the top,
并且还让那个叫弗兰克的家伙 在两面和顶上都签字的话
- 248
I can't be part of that, either.
我也决不能参与
- 249
Hmm.
Hmm.
- 250
Okay, i-I'm gonna go to dad's.
好了 我会去爸爸那里的
- 251
Oh, wait! Why don't you let me walk with you?
噢 等等 为什么不让我和你一起去
- 252
Uh, shouldn't you be resting?
你不是要多休息吗?
- 253
No! I'm fine.
不 我很好
- 254
The doctor said I should actually keep my blood flowing.
医生告诉我要保持血液循环
- 255
Well, do you have to do it while we walk over to Edie's?
你非要在我去伊迪那里的时候这样吗?
- 256
I just... I don't wanna risk you running into dad.
我只是...我不想你碰到爸爸
- 257
Okay...
好...
- 258
You guys have just been so chummy lately,
你们最近看起来好像很亲密
- 259
and... this whole flirting thing is kind of freaking me out.
而且... 你们那样调情 让我感到不知所措
- 260
Wait a second, we're... we're not flirting.
等一下 我们...我们没有调情