- 301
It just doesn't feel right to me.
那会让我感觉不舒服
- 302
Well, this isn't the first time someone's felt the way you do.
这不是第一次有人感觉像你这样
- 303
So this isn't the first time I've had to say that
所以这也不是我第一次不得不说
- 304
if you refuse to give a deposition of your own accord,
如果你拒绝自愿出来作证
- 305
I'll compel you to give one.
那么我会说服你作证
- 306
But I'm sure I won't have to.
不过我想我不用
- 307
You're saying Bree did this?
你是说这是布里做的?
- 308
While under the influence.
喝醉酒的时候
- 309
I understand your reluctance to turn on a friend,
我知道你为了朋友而感到为难
- 310
but this isn't about you.
但这不是为了你
- 311
It's about Andrew.
是为了安德鲁
- 312
Don't you think he's suffered enough?
你觉得他受的苦还不够吗?
- 313
How much are you gonna give him?
你打算给他多少?
- 314
I figured we could start with forty.
我估计要给他4万
- 315
Thousand?
4万?
- 316
He's a bouncer in a strip club. Offer him eight.
他不过是脱衣舞酒吧的一个保镖 给他8千
- 317
He's not going to sell his baby for $8,000.
只给他8千 他是不会把孩子卖给我们的
- 318
Are we talking about the same idiot?
我们说的是同一个白痴吗?
- 319
I think for $8,000, you throw in a kidney.
我觉得给8千都已经算大方了
- 320
I'm not gonna blow this by bargain hunting.
我不打算在这件事上讨价还价