- 321
You know, that's your problem, Carlos.
那是你的事 卡洛斯
- 322
Remember when you bought your car? You paid sticker.
还记得你买车的时候吗? 你买的滞销货 没人买滞销货
- 323
Nobody pays sticker! Okay, and what's the sticker price on a child, huh?
好 那一个没人要的孩子是多少钱 恩? 告诉我
- 324
Tell me that. I'm thinking $12,000.
我想大概1万2
- 325
Frank, you have to sign the paper.
弗兰克 你得在合同上签字 我在和这些人做交易
- 326
I made a deal with these people. A deal?
交易?
- 327
This isn't a used car we're talking about. It's our baby.
我们现在说的不是一辆旧车 是我们孩子
- 328
Before you screw this up,
在你发作前
- 329
just remember that I can go to the cops and tell them
你要知道我能去把警察叫来
- 330
about the pot farm you have going on in our basement.
告诉他们你在地下室里种大麻
- 331
It's just a couple plants.
那只是些植物
- 332
Yeah, I don't do it for profits.
我不靠那赚钱
- 333
Hobby, mostly.
是爱好 基本上
- 334
Oh, come on, frank. You know you would be a lousy father.
噢 拜托 弗兰克 你明白你会是个失败的父亲
- 335
It's my kid! And I have a right to mess her up if I want.
这是我的孩子 只要我愿意我有权让它不好过
- 336
And if you go near the police, I'll tell 'em how
如果你去叫警察 我就告诉他们
- 337
you've been stealing all those tips from Sheila.
你是怎么偷希拉的小费的
- 338
Okay, we're done.
好吧 我们没什么好说的了
- 339
Gaby, Gaby, no, just... Hold on.
加布 加布 别 只是...冷静点
- 340
Now maybe there's a way that wecan work this out together.
现在我们或许 能有个两全其美的办法