- 781
what are you doing?
你在干吗?
- 782
Your lawyer left a message on my machine.
你的律师电话留言了
- 783
It seems we have a hearing in four weeks,
四周后要举行听证会
- 784
and I wanna be ready.
我要做好准备
- 785
Oh, I get it.
哦 我明白了
- 786
So, uh, so you're gonna pretend to be sober for the judge?
你要在法官面前假装没醉酒
- 787
Oh, there's no pretending.
不是假装
- 788
I am going to my first A. A. Meeting tomorrow.
我明天要参加嗜酒者互诫协会的见面会
- 789
Of course, I picked one in the worst part of town
当然了 我故意挑了一个别的地方的伙伴
- 790
so I won't run into anybody I know.
这样我就不会遇到熟人
- 791
Which, of course, means I will.
其实还是会遇到
- 792
All right, so what is that gonna prove?
好吧 这又能说明什么?
- 793
Perception is reality, Andrew.
公众观念是很重要的 Andrew
- 794
And if people perceive me to have a drinking problem,
如果大家认为我有酗酒恶习
- 795
then I do.
我就有了
- 796
And I certainly don't want some idiotic judge
我当然不会让某个傻瓜法官
- 797
using my hobby as an excuse to make you rich.
以我的喜好为由让你暴富起来
- 798
So I'm simply going to give up my wine
所以我干脆就戒酒
- 799
and become a recovering alcoholic.
成为一个改过的新人
- 800
Good plan, but it'll never work.
办法倒是不错 不过就是行不通