- 141
because you don't have a problem with alcohol.
你没有酗酒的问题
- 142
Exactly.
当然
- 143
I'll tell you what...
告诉你
- 144
Here's my card.
这是我的名片
- 145
And if you ever dohave a problem
如果你真的有酗酒的麻烦
- 146
or you just feel like talking, give me a call, okay?
或者想找人谈谈 给我打电话 好吗?
- 147
I know you think I'm kidding myself,
我知道你以为我在骗自己
- 148
but I'm not.
但我没有
- 149
I'm nothing like you people.
我和你们不一样
- 150
I just don't have a compulsive personality.
我没有强迫症人格
- 151
Hmm.
哈
- 152
Word is out all over town that you're unhappy at zimms,
镇上都在传你在金姆公司不开心
- 153
so why not jump ship and come to parcher & Murphy?
为什么不跳槽来我们这儿?
- 154
I swear, Veronica, you would fit in so well here.
我发誓 维罗尼卡你适合这里
- 155
I do need to make a change, Lynette,
我是需要做些改变 勒奈特
- 156
but the money you're offering...
但你们给的薪水
- 157
Yeah, it sucks, but there are other perks...
是啊 很糟 但有别的奖赏
- 158
The expense account, the corner office... I don't know.
高额报销 单独办公室 我不知道
- 159
You're just gonna have to give me some time to think about it.
你得给我点时间考虑
- 160
Fair enough, fair enough. Okay, what is your secret?
当然 当然 你的诀窍是什么?