- 321
This is very kind of you, Mrs. Van De Kamp.
你想得真周到 范-德-坎普夫人
- 322
Well, I'm still appalled that you're helping my son
我还是很惊讶你会帮我的儿子
- 323
with this ridiculous emancipation scheme,
完成他荒唐的计划
- 324
but you are a guest in my house, and guests get sandwiches.
但在我的房子里你就是客人 客人应该得到款待
- 325
You know, if you'd let me go to his office, you wouldn't have
如果想让他放弃帮我
- 326
to pretend to be nice to him. Andrew, there may be a judge out there
假装对他好是没用的 安德鲁 也许某个蠢法官
- 327
stupid enough to emancipate you,
会完成你的心愿
- 328
but until you find him, I retain all my parental rights,
但在那之前我还是有你的监护权
- 329
one of which is to ground your sorry behind until kingdom come.
其中之一就是教你好好做人
- 330
Mr. Bormanis, nice to see you again.
伯曼尼先生 很高兴再次见到你
- 331
And, um, please don't get crumbs on my carpet.
请别把食物弄到地毯上
- 332
You have got to get me out of here.
你得帮我离开这里
- 333
That bitch is driving me crazy.
她要把我逼疯了
- 334
This case is not a slam dunk.
这个案子可不容易
- 335
Her drinking was supposed to be our silver bullet,
她酗酒的毛病本来是我们的筹码
- 336
but since she joined a.A... We've gotta do something,
但既然她开始戒酒 我们得想些别的办法
- 337
because if she wins, she's gonna own me. My advice?
如果她赢了 我就没有自由 听我的建议
- 338
Convince her it's in her best interest to let you go.
说服她让你独立对她是最好的选择
- 339
You don't wanna see the inside of a courtroom. Why?
你不会希望上法庭 为什么?
- 340
In family court, appearance means everything.
在这类案子里 外表决定一切