- 381
We gotta make her stop this. Hey, hey, don't get me wrong.
得让她停下 听我说
- 382
I find that as bizarre as you guys do.
我和你们一样觉得怪异
- 383
But right now this firm needs Veronica more than she needs us.
但公司需要维罗尼卡多过她需要我们
- 384
Telling a mother how to raise her kids is an act of war.
告诉母亲怎么抚养孩子等于是开战
- 385
We will lose her. The kid is 5. It's disgusting!
我们不能失去她 那孩子五岁了 这事很恶心
- 386
Yeah, well, we'll just ask her
好吧 我们告诉她
- 387
to keep the blinds always drawn when she nurses.
在喂奶时把帘子拉上
- 388
We'll still know what's going on in there. It's a distraction.
但我们还是知道她在里面干什么 万一
- 389
And god forbid a client sees her.
客户知道了怎么办
- 390
Okay, so who's gonna tell her?
好吧 谁去和她说
- 391
You're a woman. It's easier for you
你是女人 你最合适
- 392
to talk to her about milk and boobs and stuff.
去和她谈哺乳 乳房之类的话题
- 393
No! No, uh, please, don't make me do it.
不不 请别让我去
- 394
Why don't you have Jerry tell her?
为什么不让杰瑞去和她说?
- 395
I made a pass at her yesterday. It'd be weird.
昨天我试着提过 感觉很奇怪
- 396
You could do it without offending her.
只有你能和她谈而不冒犯她
- 397
Come on, Lynette. Take one for the team.
去吧 勒奈特 为了团队
- 398
Okay. But for the record, the team is made up of wimps.
好吧 不过这只队伍里都是懦夫
- 399
Well, the team's aware of that and accepts your loathing.
大家知道这点 接受你的抱怨
- 400
Yeah? Hi. No. No, no.
是 不 不 不 不