- 141
That's correct.
是的
- 142
Hi, dad.
嘿 爸爸
- 143
So, did you have any luck with your grandfather?
你和你祖父谈得怎么样了
- 144
Yeah, I talked to Noah.
是的 我们谈过了
- 145
He's not gonna give us the money.
他一毛钱都不会给我
- 146
Damn it, Zach! Sorry?
妈的扎克! 什么
- 147
Go back and talk to him.
在和他谈谈
- 148
No, I-I don't think he's gonna change his mind.
不 我 我认为他不会改变主意的
- 149
Terrific. Am I gonna see you tomorrow?
真他妈的 明天能见你吗
- 150
No, I-I can't come tomorrow.
不行 我明天不能去
- 151
What about Monday?
那星期一呢
- 152
Uh, next week's bad for me, too.
下个星期都不行
- 153
I'll... I'll call you when I know. Zach? Zach!
有空时我会打电话告诉你的扎克? 扎克!
- 154
Is there anything I can do?
这里有什么我可以帮忙的吗
- 155
Yeah, get me a new phone with a different number.
是的 给我一部新手机和新的电话号码
- 156
And fill in this stupid lake.
还有填满这个该死的池塘
- 157
Oh. Are you all right?
你还好吧?
- 158
Uh, yeah. A little hopped up on pain medicine, but, um,
是的 对止痛要稍微有点反应 但是 嗯
- 159
I chipped my tooth on the salad shooter.
不小心弄痛了牙齿
- 160
Oh. Oh, you know, you should, um,
哦 那你得...