- 161
call my friend Orson.
打电话给我朋友 奥森吧
- 162
He's a dentist.
他是个牙医
- 163
I'm sure he'll see you right away. Thanks.
他会立刻帮你看看的 谢谢
- 164
So...
那...
- 165
About that ring you bought...
你买的那个戒指--
- 166
Is there anything particular you'd like to ask me?
你有什么特别的事要问我吗?
- 167
Nope, not as long Karl's got you
没了 当你和 卡尔 在一起后
- 168
wrapped around his finger.
我就没什么要问的了
- 169
Okay, that's ridiculous.
这太可笑了
- 170
Karl doesn't have me wrapped around anything.
卡尔 没和我在一起 根本没有
- 171
You accepted a house from him, and you're nuts if you believe
你接受了他给的房子 你难道会不知道
- 172
he doesn't have an ulterior motive.
他另有所图?
- 173
He's Karl. He's playing me.
他是 卡尔 他是玩玩的
- 174
But that house is gonna be a great place
但是那房子对我女儿来说
- 175
for my daughter to live.
真的是很不错
- 176
And when he makes his move,
而当他有所行动的时候
- 177
he's gonna realize that iwas really playinghim.
他会发现其实是我在耍他
- 178
So... about that ring...
那... 戒指的事么..
- 179
I... I just don't want to get deeper into this
我... 我不想再陷的更深了
- 180
and suddenly realize your heart's somewhere else.
然后突然发现你的心不在这里了