- 241
The only reason I did this
我这么做的唯一理由是
- 242
was because I was angry at Carlos.
因为我很生卡洛斯的气
- 243
Now, thanks to you, I'm not angry anymore.
现在呢 我不再生气了 谢了
- 244
Well, you should be. I mean, the guy's never around.
你应该生气的 我是说...他整天不在这里
- 245
Hell, he's probably off having his own affair right now.
他现在可能正在其他地方乱搞呢
- 246
Oh. I seriously doubt that.
不可能的
- 247
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
- 248
Because Carlos doesn't have an adulterous bone in his body.
因为卡洛斯 根本没这个胆子
- 249
What we just did he could never do.
我们刚才做的他永远都不会去做
- 250
For him, sex isn't just sex. It's a sign of intimacy.
对他来说 性爱不只是性爱 是一种亲密的关系
- 251
It's the way he shows love.
这是他表达爱的方式
- 252
You know, instead of talking and listening
而不是通过聊天 倾听
- 253
and spending time with me.
或者陪陪我来表达
- 254
What was that for?
这是为什么?
- 255
Thought you needed a kiss.
我想你需要一个吻
- 256
Well, since this is our last time,
好吧 因为这是我们最后一次了
- 257
I guess we can make the most of it.
我想我们得尽兴点了
- 258
So... you really trust him, huh?
那... 你是真的很信他了?
- 259
Completely.
完全是
- 260
Like all good mothers,
就像所有的好妈妈那样