- 261
Gabrielle had purchased several top-of-the-line baby monitors.
加布丽尔 买来了几个最高档的婴儿监听器
- 262
She had planned to use them to keep a close watch
她打算用它们来密切关注
- 263
on her newborn child.
她的小宝贝
- 264
That plan was about to change.
但计划有变了
- 265
So I'm gonna go shopping
我要去买点东西
- 266
and then I'm gonna see my trainer,
然后还要去下训练师那里
- 267
and I'll definitely be gone for, like, three hours.
得要个大约三小时
- 268
Okay. Well, I gotta go. Have fun.
好吧 我走来 玩开心点
- 269
Not later, penny.
很快的 潘妮
- 270
Mommy's gotta change you now 'cause you stink.
妈妈就来给你换尿布了
- 271
Here, taste this.
小美 尝尝这个
- 272
Oh, man!
卡洛斯 哦 天哪
- 273
Xiao-Mei, that is amazing.
小美 这太棒了
- 274
You like?
你喜欢吗
- 275
Oh, yeah. Sorry if I'm making a mess.
哦 是的 不好意思 把这弄乱了
- 276
It's okay. Mu shu pork supposed to be messy.
没关系的 木须肉就是该这样的
- 277
I wish Gabrielle could cook like this.
我真希望 加布丽尔 也能做这个
- 278
Have you ever tried her enchiladas?
你吃过辣椒肉馅玉米卷饼吗
- 279
One time. They make me sick.
有过一次 太难吃了
- 280
Mike still hasn't seen the invitation.
麦克 还没看信呢