- 341
We got into this huge fight, and I was, like...
我们大吵了一架 我就...
- 342
I just couldn't stand to look at her face
我简直不愿再见到她
- 343
on that long plane trip, so I dumped her at the neighbors'.
所以我把她留邻居家了
- 344
But, hey, come on, you got me.
但是你们有我啊
- 345
So, anyway, Kayla is doing great.
不管怎样 kayla 真的挺不错的
- 346
She's so pretty. She's so smart.
她很漂亮 也很聪明
- 347
She's practically a star on her soccer team.
她简直就是足球队的明星
- 348
I have the cutest picture.
我带了她的一张靓照
- 349
You know, we wouldn't need a picture
你知道 我们并不需要照片
- 350
if you had actually brought her like you promised.
要是像你答应的那样把她带来就好了
- 351
Oh, gosh, I'm sorry.
哦 对不起
- 352
You know, but I just haven't had much time
要知道 在这过去的11年里
- 353
to get away on my own since, um, I've been taking care
为了照顾你们的那几个孩子
- 354
of your kid for the past 11 years, super dad.
我连自己的时间都没了 好爸爸
- 355
Okay, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.
好了 对不起 对不起
- 356
I know it's been hard. You've done an amazing job.
我知道你不容易 你做的挺不错的
- 357
Thank you. I think so, too. Apology accepted.
谢谢 我想是的 我接受你的道歉
- 358
Anyway, I wasn't sure that I wanted Kayla here
不管怎样 我倒不希望凯拉在这里
- 359
if we were gonna talk about business.
因为我们得谈点要紧事
- 360
Business?
什么要紧事?