- 361
I was hoping that we could talk about child support
我想我们得谈谈小孩抚养费的问题
- 362
since I've got, like, 11 years coming to me, right?
因为我整整付出了11年的时间 是吧?
- 363
You never told me I had a daughter.
你从没告诉过我我有个女儿
- 364
My lawyer thinks that I have a very good case.
律师说我的胜算很大
- 365
We can't afford this. We have four kids.
我们负担不起 我们已经有四个孩子要养了
- 366
Tom just lost his job. That'd bankrupt us.
汤姆 刚刚失去了工作 这会让我们破产的
- 367
I'm the bad guy now when he's the one
他把我搞成这样 还丢下他的孩子不管
- 368
that knocked me up and abandoned his child?
而我却成坏人了?
- 369
How could he abandon her if he didn't even know she existed?
他根本就不知道有这个孩子 怎么可能丢下不管?
- 370
That doesn't let him off the hook.
我不会就这么算了的
- 371
You know, you better do right by me unless, of course,
你最好按我说的做 当然了 除非
- 372
you wanna be known as Mrs. Deadbeat dad!
你想做一个赖账混蛋的太太!
- 373
Just take it easy.
别那么激动
- 374
Are we just gonna keep talking louder?
我们要说的再大声点吗?
- 375
Is that the plan?
这就是你想要的吗?
- 376
You wanna just keep raising your voice
你想说大声点 让大家都听到
- 377
'cause that's how you get what you want, right?
然后我们就会答应你了 是吧?
- 378
You make a scene, you throw a tantrum,
你装模作样 大发脾气
- 379
and everyone gets scared and backs off.
然后我们怕了 就会让步了 是吧?
- 380
Well, I don't work that way, lady. I don't care that
我不吃你这套的 小姐 我不在乎