- 381
my husband was so phenomenally stupid
我丈夫一下子喝醉了
- 382
and/or drunk to actually have sex with you.
还居然和你发生了关系
- 383
I'm not gonna let it ruin my life.
我不会让这毁了我的生活的
- 384
Am I talking loud enough
现在我够大声了吧
- 385
for that to get through to you?
你听的够清楚了吗?
- 386
I'm just gonna pay the bill.
我去付帐
- 387
Karl, we've been through a lot together.
卡尔 我们一起经历了很多
- 388
We will always be connected by Julie,
因为朱莉 我们还会经常在一起
- 389
but... I know why you bought me that house,
但是... 我知道你为什么给我买那房子
- 390
and I'm not moving into it.
不过我不会搬进去的
- 391
Susie, come on, I...
苏茜 别这样 我...
- 392
Carl, we are not getting back together.
卡尔 我们不可能在一起了
- 393
Not ever. You need to just stop and realize that it's over.
永远不会了 你得明白我们之间已经完了
- 394
I'm gonna marry Mike.
我会嫁给麦克
- 395
So I need you to sign these
所以我想要你把这些签了
- 396
because I have to be divorced first.
因为我得先离婚
- 397
Mike popped the question?
麦克向你求婚了?
- 398
No. He was going to, but then you clocked him in the mouth
没有 他刚要说的时候 被你破坏了
- 399
with a salad shooter, remember?
还记得吗?
- 400
Actually, I'm going to pop the question to him
事实上 我打算向他求婚