- 461
Ashamed?
羞愧?
- 462
My children were my life.
我的孩子是我的命根子
- 463
They were the reason that I got up in the morning,
他们是我每天起床的原因
- 464
so to have failed them as a parent...
所以 没有管好他们...
- 465
You think you failed them as a parent?
你认为你没有管好他们?
- 466
Well, my son is a sociopath,
我儿子是个反社会的人
- 467
and my daughter hates me enough to have run away from home.
而我女儿非常恨我 以致离家出走
- 468
I'm certainly not gonna get
我根本不是一个好妈妈
- 469
"mother of the year" anytime soon. If your kids were here right now,
那如果你孩子现在在这里
- 470
what would you tell them? I would beg my son Andrew for forgiveness
你会和他们说什么? 我会请求我儿子 安德鲁
- 471
for having given up on him,
原谅我曾经放弃了他
- 472
and I would tell my daughter not to worry,
我还会告诉我女儿不要担心
- 473
that I have a plan to protect her.
因为我想好了一个计划来保护她
- 474
And just what is that plan?
那么你的计划是什么呢?
- 475
So I've got everything ready to go...
我已经把一切都准备好了--
- 476
Flowers, candles, Elvis costello cd all cued up.
鲜花 蜡烛 Elvis Costello(英国摇滚歌手)的CD 全都弄好了
- 477
But who has the ring? He does.
但戒指在谁那? 他那里
- 478
So, wait, you're gonna get down on one knee,
等下 你打算单膝跪下
- 479
pop the question, and while you're down there,
向他求婚 然后跪在那里
- 480
dig in his pocket? What if you pull out his key chain?
掏他的口袋? 那万一你掏出了他的钥匙链呢?