- 481
Then I'm gonna have to find a way to force it on my finger.
那我就得想办法使劲戴上去了
- 482
Oh, xiao-Mei, where'd you learn to kiss like that?
哦 小美 你从哪学的如此接吻
- 483
Sorry, that's penny's baby monitor.
不好意思 那是 潘妮 的婴儿监听器
- 484
It's always picking up weird frequencies. No, no, no! Don't turn it off.
它总是接收到一些奇怪的声音 不不不! 不要关
- 485
Ohh! Move over. My knees hit the dashboard.
噢 挪一下 我的膝盖撞到了仪表盘
- 486
I move seat back. Better?
我把位置推后面点 这样好点了么?
- 487
Oh, yeah.
喔 好了
- 488
Are you done with my husband?
你和我老公干完了吗?
- 489
Good.
很好
- 490
I have a little project for you.
我有点小小的事要你做
- 491
Okay, Gaby, can we please talk about this?!
好吧 宝贝 我们好好谈谈好吗?!
- 492
You're the one that gave me permission, remember?
是你说可以的 记不记得了?
- 493
You said, "go have sex with somebody"!
你说"去和别人做爱吧"!
- 494
To have meaningless sex, Carlos,
去和那些不相干的人做 卡洛斯
- 495
not to sleep with the woman who's carrying our child!
不是和帮我们怀孩子的人做!
- 496
What is the matter?! Look, we're even!
那怎么了?! 我们扯平了啊!
- 497
You had an affair, and I had an affair!
你有了外遇 我也有了外遇!
- 498
I had a reason to. You were never here!
我是有理由的 你老不在家!
- 499
I've been here, Carlos.
而我一直在家的 卡洛斯
- 500
I have tried so hard to not be selfish
我很努力地让自己不那么自私