- 541
That's... that's... that's great. Thank you.
那 那 那太好了 谢谢
- 542
See, Lynette? See? It's not all about money.
看到了吧 勒奈特?看到没? 并不都是为了钱
- 543
It's not even a little bit about money. It's about family.
甚至和钱没有任何关系 这是为了家庭
- 544
'Cause we're all a big family now.
因为我们现在是一家人了
- 545
Sort of.
某种意义上
- 546
Which is why I took all the money that you gave me,
这就是我为什么不要你们的钱
- 547
and I put it all down
而把它都用在了
- 548
on the sweetest little 2-bedroom house
一间小巧可爱的双居室屋子上
- 549
over on arden drive.
就在阿尔丁道那边
- 550
Ar-arden drive over... Over by the mall?
阿尔丁道 就在--就在商场那边?
- 551
Like, five-minutes-from-here arden drive?
就是离这5分钟路程的那个?
- 552
It's perfect. I could drop Kayla off here anytime
太棒了 我可以随时把凯拉放在这里
- 553
so she can play with her new siblings.
那她就可以和新的兄弟姐妹一起玩了
- 554
She can spend time with her dad.
她可以和她爸爸在一起
- 555
Well, to be clear, how are you going to live?
那么 说实在的 你如何在这生活?
- 556
How are you going to pay the mortgage?
你如何偿还抵押款?
- 557
You don't have a job here. What is your problem with me, lady?!
你在这没工作啊 你又有什么问题啊 太太?!
- 558
I don't understand! You don't know me.
我真搞不懂! 你根本不了解我
- 559
You don't know what I can do.
你不明白我能做什么
- 560
And yet you just always, just...
你总是 就是...