- 661
that will be over too soon.
转眼即逝的短暂旅途
- 662
Yes, there will be unexpected bends in the road,
是的 前方有很多未知的事在等着我们
- 663
shocking surprises we didn't see coming,
还有我们预见不到的令人惊讶的事
- 664
but that's really the point...
但这就是人生...
- 665
Don't ya think?
你认为呢?
- 666
Orson. Oh, hey.
奥森 嘿
- 667
I wanted to come by and see how you were doing
我想过来看看你怎样了
- 668
after your great escape, and, uh, these are for you.
在你那次伟大的逃亡之后 还有 这是给你的
- 669
How sweet and... unexpected.
多漂亮啊... 真没想到
- 670
Do you wanna come in?
想进来吗?
- 671
I'd love to.
好啊
- 2
Why on earth would you let them finger paint before breakfast?
你怎么会让他们在早餐前画手指
- 3
It's my job to clean that up now, so it's my call.
现在收拾家是我的事了 所以我说了算
- 4
Some households reversed roles.
有的家庭 角色互换
- 5
Let's give this another shot.
我们重新开始
- 6
Some old flames...
有的旧日火花…
- 7
You want me back?
你想重归于好
- 8
Yeah.
是的
- 9
Were put out.
被彻底扑灭
- 10
It has to be something you're ingesting
问题应该出在你的食物上
- 11
Who prepares your meals?
谁为你准备一日三餐
- 12
I understand you've been having some marital problems
我明白你正面临一些婚姻问题
- 13
And while some learn to forgive...
当有些人学会原谅…
- 14
Deirdre got pregnant before I went to jail.
我进监狱前 黛德丽怀孕了
- 15
Zach is your son, isn't he?
扎克是你的儿子吗
- 16
Yep.
是的
- 17
Wow
是这样
- 18
others could not bring themselves
另一些人却无法
- 19
to forget their past.
忘记过去
- 20
The remarkable thing about Danny Farrell
丹尼·法雷尔是个焦点人物