- 121
OK, Parker, I keep telling you,
帕克 我一直跟你说
- 122
you gotta keep your eyes open.
你要把眼睛睁开
- 123
How are you gonna hit the ball when you're doing this?
闭着眼睛怎么能击中呢
- 124
You threw it too fast. Throw slower.
你扔得太快了 慢一点
- 125
If I threw any slower, we would be bowling.
再慢一点就变成打保龄球了
- 126
Hey. Hey, what you guys doing?
你们在干什么
- 127
I'll tell you what we're not doing, quitting.
反正不是在弃权
- 128
- Hey, buddy. Did you change your mind? - No.
-儿子 你改变主意了吗 -没有
- 129
Lynette, I told him that he didn't have to play anymore.
勒奈特 我告诉他可以不用再打了
- 130
He's got five more games.
他还有5场比赛
- 131
He made a commitment. He's gonna see it through.
他做了承诺 就要履行到底
- 132
But Lynette, he doesn't like it.
但是勒奈特 他不喜欢打棒球
- 133
And if you haven't noticed, he kind of sucks.
你没注意到他打得很烂吗
- 134
Yeah. Well, that's not the point.
这并不重要
- 135
What message are we sending if we let him quit
如果我们总是纵容他的知难而退
- 136
whenever the going gets rough?
那将意味着什么
- 137
It's a way to kill three hours before they eat pizza.
这只不过是他们的娱乐消遣
- 138
Why are you being such a hard-ass?
你何必这么认真呢
- 139
It's called parenting, Tom. Watch and learn.
这叫教子有方 汤姆 好好学着点
- 140
OK, P-Dog, this is a curve ball.
宝贝 这是个曲线球